Skype SessionsIndulge in a live, 1-2-1 session for the ultimate trance experience
Let me start by saying I *love* hypnosis. It’s a real passion of mine and being able to offer live 1-2-1 sessions via Skype is something I am very excited about!
Enjoying a live experience, personalised and tailored specifically to your wants and needs opens doors to a whole world of possibilities. If you’ve ever found that you’ve struggled to enjoy trance, working one-on-one with a hypnotist can allow you to make real and substantial progress. Live sessions can also be an excellent way to treat yourself to a really special and indulgent experience.
Whatever your reasons, I am able to offer you a special and unique experience. To your right, you’ll find a video where I summarise the Skype experience. Below there are tabs giving suggestions on how to prepare for sessions, trigger ideas and an FAQ.
Please remember that I do what I do primarily because I am passionate about it. I am, first and foremost an erotic hypnotist who specialises in erotic pleasure. I do include hypnoDomme elements, but I do not identify primarily as a hypnoDomme, so it is worth taking this into consideration.
I specialise in working with people who have previously struggled to trance (including analytical people). I had one gentleman who enjoyed a successful session with me, but prior to our encounter had been trying to trance for 15 years.
One of my favorite things is to utilise post-hypnotic triggers and weave them into conversations…I love pleasure related triggers (including hands-free orgasms). If you have a specialist/niche interest it is worth discussing this with me in advance to ensure that I can accommodate it. I don’t, for example, entertain humiliation. Experience has taught me that this always comes from a bad/negative place and I have no desire to re-enforce that.
Before booking a session please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss what you’re looking to enjoy in the session.
Here are some simple, effective tips to help ensure that your session goes smoothly and you are able to enjoy the maximum possible enjoyment from the experience:
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing.
- Have a glass of water handy in case you become thirsty.
- Ensure that there are no distractions (e.g. ringing phone) and that you will not be interrupted.
- Check your webcam is working.
- Find a comfortable position that you can maintain – it doesn’t matter if you are lying down or sitting up as long as we can see each other.
Perhaps most importantly…
- Relax – as long as you want to be hypnotised, are capable of following simple instructions and provide me with honest feedback about what you are experiencing them the odds are very much in your favor that you will be able to enjoy a phenomenal session.
- Will we be able to see one another? Yes – the session will require us both to use a webcam. Please bear in mind however that I am not a camgirl, so whilst you will be able to see my face, nothing else will be on show.
- Do sessions last for exactly one hour? Sessions will last for at least one hour. If we are in the middle of something when the hour is finished, the session will continue until the matter is completed. I won’t simply bring the session to a close suddenly and with no warning.
- What happens during a session? Whilst I tailor each induction style specifically to the individual I am working with, I do like to use a conversational style as a foundation. I find this puts people at ease (especially if it is their first time trancing with me) and ensures we can take our time and enjoy the experience. You won’t spend the entire hour in trance…I will bring you in and out of trance and make full use of post-hypnotic suggestions and triggers to enhance your experience.
It’s always a good idea to come to a session prepared with ideas for what triggers/experiences you would like to include in the session. The below are intended as a few ideas to kick-start the creative process:
- Trance (reinduction trigger)
Booking A Skype Session: What you need to know
Get in Contact:
If you’re interested in booking a session with me, please email me so that I can understand what you’re looking for in a session, explain what I can offer you and also confirm the date/time of the session.
Please share the following in your email to me:
- How you became interested in hypnosis.
- Your hypnosis experience to date: have you been tranced before? If so, what inductions did/didn’t work for you and what did/didn’t you enjoy about the experience/s?
- What are you looking to achieve/enjoy in our sessions?
Sharing this information with me really helps me to be able to tailor the session specifically to you and your needs.
Please also feel free to ask any questions you have – I am always happy to help!
Session Times Explained:
I currently offer sessions of 1 hour and 2 hours.
For new clients I always recommend the initial session is at least 1 hour. This allows time for an initial introductory conversation to calm any nerves; a relaxed, pleasurable induction, trance time and post-hypnotic triggers to be implemented and enjoyed.
Please note that sessions are purchased in blocks. So if you purchase a 1 hour session, you receive a 1 hour session and not two 30 min sessions. Likewise if you purchase a 2 hour session, you are paying for a single 2 hour session and not two 1 hour sessions.
Payment for a session is required as soon as a suitable time and date has been mutually agreed (see “payment” below). There are no refunds for cancellations (cancellation applies if the session is cancelled in advance and also if you fail to show up within 5 minutes of the agreed start time of the session) however I will allow the appointment to be rescheduled once only to a mutually agreeable time and date as I do appreciate that stuff comes up/life gets in the way from time to time. The rescheduled date/time must be within 2 weeks of the original booking otherwise the session will be considered cancelled and no refund will be offered.
From Monday 4th September 2017, Skype session prices will be as follows:
1 Hour Session:
£90 GBP via Circle
$115 USD via Circle
£95 GBP via QoD website
$125 USD via QoD website
$125 USD via Gumroad
2 Hour Session:
£180 GBP via Circle
$230 via Circle
£185 GBP via QoD website
$250 USD via QoD website
$250 via Gumroad
I have done my research and ensured that my prices are still very competitive. As you guys know I love what I do and never want cost to be a barrier to enjoying the pleasures of trance.
I also now require payment to be made at the time of booking. Once a date/time is agreed for the session I require payment to be made immediately.
There are different ways to pay for the session:
- Circle Pay (my preferred method, although you do need to have the app for this. If you do I can send a payment request or you can send a payment direct to email@example.com.)
- Via this site: https://www.queenofdreamshypnosis.com/book-skype-session/
- Gumroad 1 Hour Session or 2 Hour Session
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME AND A SESSION DATE AND TIME HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. IF YOU MAKE A PAYMENT WITHOUT CONTACTING ME, IT WILL BE DEEMED TO BE A TRIBUTE AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Book A Skype Session
.Get in contact with me and take the first step toward an exciting, pleasurable and ultimately rewarding experience