I am moving back to the UK from Canada (with my 2 rescue cats).
Final date to TBC but likely spring/early summer 2020. If at all possible I would like to move end of March/April.
Why am I moving?
An elderly relative who I am very close to has taken ill and I want to ensure that I can be there for her.
What do I need and how can you help?
I’m glad you asked ;).
Obviously the move is a big deal and I will essentially be starting from scratch so will be incurring a lot of costs. You can help by sponsoring/contributing to some of the costs approximated and listed below:
- Flights – $500-$700
- Flying my 2 rescue cats back to UK – $1,000 – $1,500
- Rent deposit/first month – $1,800-$2,000
- Furnishing new rental – $2,500-$3,000
- Car (will be buying used) – $5,000
- Sundries – $1,000 – $2,000
I appreciate some of these sums are large but every single contribution you can make, no matter how much, will help. Meeting my goal will be a massive weight off my mind and your contributions will be greatly appreciated. To that end…
Perks of contributing…
- Donate $100-$249 receive a customised audio thank you message from me.
- Donate $250-$499 receive a customised video thank you message from me.
- Donate $500-$999 receive 4 1 hour Skype sessions (saving of $100)
- Donate $1k-$1,499k receive 8 1 hour Skype sessions (saving of $200)
- Donate $1.5k+ – receive 12 1 hour Skype sessions (saving of $300)
You’ll receive a single perk (not cumulative) – so for example if you kindly donate between $1k and $1,499k then your single perk will be the 8 1 hour Skype sessions (or 4 2 hour sessions depending on how you want to work it). You won’t be guaranteed to receive the other perks below. If in doubt – ask me to clarify.
I am also open to ideas for other perks you’re interested in. Just ask.
If you would like to contribute to my move, please email me at email@example.com
Once you email me I can provide you with information on how to contribute.
Alternatively you can click on the “UK move” button below.
Thank you SO much for your support. It means the world to me.