Firstly, hello and welcome.
This page is somewhat obviously dedicated to defining how submission can be articulated. If you’re reading this, you’ve probably listened to some of my recordings (and if you’re very lucky enjoyed a live Skype session or two) and have decided that my “style” of hypnosis/dominance works for you. That or you’re simply curious. It’s okay either way 🙂
I want to begin by saying that in case you weren’t already aware (though I’d hope by now you are!) I am not like your typical HypnoDomme/FemDomme. Yes, I incorporate elements of dominance into my hypnosis quite often (and enjoy doing so), but I am not a lifestyle Domme, nor do I demand (as some are wont to do) tributes to acknowledge each interaction. My main focus is pleasure – both yours and mine.
Still, I do appreciate that the desire to serve someone you have acknowledged submission to can be a strong and powerful desire so I want to provide you with some guidance, but before I do just something to bear in mind:
Please remember submission is a gift. Genuine submission cannot (and should not) be taken or demanded by a Dominant force. It should be willingly surrendered once a relationship/bond has been established that is built upon trust and mutual understanding. I cannot emphasize that enough. As a general rule, if your first interaction with me is to tell me that you submit to me I am going to take it with a pinch of salt as you don’t know me (listening to my recordings is one thing, but you learn much more from a person by actually interacting with them). If you tell me that you like what you’ve seen so far and would like to work towards developing a submissive relationship I will be much more likely to be accepting of that stance. Submission is a journey, after all.
Now that’s out of the way, if you’re still interested in developing a relationship with me as my submissive here are a few ways to serve me:
1. Be polite: Not just to me, but to those around you. If you are going to truly serve me then that also means me taking a certain level of responsibility for you. As such, your behavior reflects back on me. Manners cost nothing, but they are still worth a great deal.
2. Be the best person you can be: following on from the above point, make an effort every day to be the best possible version of yourself that you can. If I accept your submission to me then you mean something to me – this means I want the best for you, and want you to shine. Every day is an opportunity to improve yourself, and knowing you are doing so in service to me should give you a warm glow as a bonus. Learn new skills; practice random acts of kindness and never be afraid to share your successes with me, no matter how small. I want to celebrate them with you.
3. Support my business: I do hypnosis first and foremost because I love hypnosis, but the more I am supported the more time i can justify dedicating to it (which includes putting out new recordings). There are a number of ways you can support me:
- Leave reviews of recordings and/or testimonials for Skype sessions. This is really, really helpful!
- Purchase recordings and Skype sessions – every little helps, plus it’s a win-win. I get money for treats/holidays and you get to have your mind melted into a puddle of hypnotic pleasure.
- Purchase gifts off my wishlist. It makes my day when I come home to a surprise gift!
- Tribute me – amazon gift cards or circle pay are both great ways and again allow me to treat myself which is always much appreciated. The email to use is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading and, as always, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!